Floor, Ceiling & Drainage Works
- Marylebone, London
- October to November 2018
- Construction & Civil Engineering , Flooring
Tesco appointed GENCO to act as Principal Contractor to carry out works over a period of 2 months including a 16-day closure which included the use of our diverse directly employed team supported by specialist contractors engaged both by ourselves and by Tesco direct.
All works were successfully completed, snagged and signed off by the client within the agreed time frame.
The works package consisted of a number of elements including:
- Project Management
- Hoarding installation
- Management of Asbestos Removal
- De-commission, removal and re-instatement of chillers
- Removal and re-installation of shelving units
- Plant Room upgrade
- Complete removal of existing flooring and other openings such as fireplaces and boarded up windows and doors.
- Installation of new timber and concrete sub-floor
- Supply and installation of new Gerfloor flooring system, including all preparation works
- Supply and installation of fire rated ceiling tiles
- Supply and installation of new matwell and frame
- Supply and installation of new fire rated ceiling tiles
- Pest proofing works in conjunction with Rentokil
For more information on this project please contact the Construction & Civil Engineering Division