Roof Tiling Replacement Works
- Harcourt Road, Bushy
- October 2018
Genco were appointed as Principal Contractor to carry out roof tile replacement works at Tesco Harcourt Road. Access scaffold and debris netting was installed by a Genco approved contractor. Works included removal of damaged roof tiles, jetting, installation of waterproofing membrane and new tiles and Sika Liquid Plastic Roofing System.
- Carry out full role of Principal Contractor carrying out the function of Site Manager overseeing all works fully compliant with CDM 2015.
- Manage installation of access scaffold to include debris netting.
- Removal of loose and damaged roof tiles, timber batten and underlay.
- Supply and installation of new breathable membrane and timber batten.
- Supply and installation of new Marley roof tiles.
- Prime gutters ready for new covering.
- Supply and install new Sika Liquid Plastic Roofing System to box gutters.
- Removal of all waste from site.
For more information on this project, please contact Roofing Division