Petrol Forecourt Canopy Repairs
- Tesco Sutton Cheam
- December 2019
Genco received an emergency call out to attend a Petrol Forecourt to repair a canopy that had been hit by a lorry. Works included making safe, removal of damaged canopy, fabrication and re-installation.
- Attend and make safe using articulated boom operated by IPAF trained operative.
- Remove damaged canopy ensuring all loose debris is removed.
- Arrange for fabrication of new canopy
- Paint and decorate using Tesco Design Standard RAL colours
- Return and install new canopy using articulated boom operated by IPAF trained operatives.
For more information on this project, please contact the Roofing division.