Full Gerflor Floor Replacement
- Leigh on Sea Express
- October 2019
Genco were appointed to carry out a full floor refresh at Tesco Leigh on Sea Express including taking on the role of PC overseeing all works including those carried out by Tesco directly appointed contractors. The works included door installations, site security, ceiling works, rip and an installation of new flooring, painting and decorating and end of project cleaning.
- Carry out full role of Principal Contractor carrying out the function of Site Manager overseeing all works fully compliant with CDM 2015.
- Rip up and removal of existing tiled floor and sub floor.
- Installation of new timber sub floor.
- Installation of new resin surface ready for new floor laying.
- Full gerflor flooring system install.
- Removal and replacement of single door and frame fire door
- Installation of new entrance matwell
- Painting and decorating with approved RAL colours as specified by Tesco
- Carry out ceiling pull test and necessary repairs
- General associated building works
- Engaging cleaning company to deep clean on completion
- Removal of all waste.
- Completion of O&M documentation
For more information on this project, please contact the flooring division
Testimonial: “First time working with Genco. Iain was great and helpful, always at the end of the phone and supportive of the last-minute changes that happened on site. Great work”
P Jacobs | Development Delivery Manager | UK Property Development