Cliff Stabilisation Works
- Coulsdon Distribution Centre, London
- June 2019
- Construction & Civil Engineering
GENCO were appointed as Principal Contractor to engage specialist contractors to complete cliff stabilisation works. Works included clearance of debris on upper slopes and felling of trees. De-vegetation and scaling of existing chalk face. Repairs to existing netting, installation of additional bolts and new netting as required. Grouting of voids and installation of stainless-steel dowels. Acceptance testing of netting on completion.
- Taking on the role of Principal Contractor carrying out the function of Site Manager overseeing all works ensuring fully compliant with CDM 2015.
- Removal of debris on upper slopes and felling of trees.
- De-vegetation and scaling of existing chalk face.
- Repairs to existing netting and installation of additional bolts to secure
- Installation of new netting where identified
- Installation of stainless-steel dowels.
- Testing of installation on completion
For more information on this project, please contact the Construction & Civil Engineering Division